1. Membership in Latinos in Development (LID) is open to all fundraising professionals interested in pursuing the mission of the association. LID exists to:
2. Members understand that LID offers membership to the individual and not to institutions.
3. Members must be engaged in fundraising activities, usually on a paid basis, or as volunteers.
4. Members agree to support LID activities by in any number of ways, including but limited to the following: attending events, participating in general membership meetings, helping to promote Latino philanthropy, working to improve the quality of life in Latino communities, or becoming an active volunteer of the association.
5. Members must complete a Membership Application.
6. Members agree to pay the Annual Membership fee of for individuals is $30.00; $15.00 for students (must provide valid identification).
To pay online click here and follow the directions.
To pay via US Mail, please send payment together with your application with check payable to Latinos in Development.
Our mailing address is:
Latinos in Development
P.O. Box 803157
Chicago, IL 60680-3157
7. Members understand that communication regarding LID meetings, events and activities will primarily be communicated via email.
Please contact Membership at membership@latinosindevelopment if you have any questions about becoming a LID member.